What if I need an accommodation to participate in the resolution process?

In accordance with the policy and school processes, reasonable accommodations and support will be provided to qualified students, staff, faculty, or others with disabilities to ensure equal access to the school’s resolution process. Please contact the Title IX Coordinator regarding your accommodation requirements.